Monday, November 8, 2010

Diet Decisions

It's the most wonderful time of the year.  There'll be parties for hosting, good wine for toasting and stuffing my face through the night. 
And in enters THE DIET PLAN.
I love to eat!  I eat whenever, wherever and whatever not because I am hungry but because it is there and I have nothing better to do with my time. 

I am now 25 years old <insert sad face> and the weight is catching up with me faster then ever <insert even sadder face, perhaps with tears>.  I am tired of feeling sluggish and fat, I hate the way I look and I am going to try change all of that!

The Problem:  I am 5'4" and weigh 153 lbs.  I am fairly proportionate, and when I say "proportionate" I mean my ass doesn't out size my boobs and vice versa, at least not in my eyes.  

The Solution:  I am going to start watching what I eat and workout three times a week or more ("or more" is wishful thinking).

The Goal:  My goal weight is to be anywhere in the 130 weight range by the end of December.

The Diet Plan:  I am going to cut down on carbs significantly.  No more bread, rice, or pasta for a few weeks.  I am going to cut out sugar and alcohol completely.  I am also going to up my veggies and stay away from fruit for the next couple of weeks.
I am open for some helpful dieting suggestions. 
I just want to get back to feeling comfortable in my own skin again.
Wish me luck!